A community based on civil discussions of topics, especially video gaming but not limited thereto, and socialization with community friends.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  FAQFAQ  DonateDonate  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Several Wii Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IceMan
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 238
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Several Wii Games   Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:16 pm

Information and images of some upcoming Wii games are getting around. These games are newly announced this week.

Sin and Punishment 2
This is the sequel to a game for the Nintendo 64. I remember seeing images of the original and reading about it back in the N64 days, and I remember it looking great for an N64 game, but it was never released outside the United States until it has relatively recently appeared as a Virtual Console download late last year. Unfortunately, from the images I've seen so far, the sequel is still looking a lot like a beefed-up Nintendo 64 game.

Cosmic Walker
I'm not sure what this is supposed to be, but so far I'm not sold on it at all.

Endless Ocean 2: Beautiful Ocean
This is the sequel to last year's Endless Ocean "game" for the Wii.

Sonic & The Black Knight
Sonic the Hedgehog has a lot of games under his belt, but Sonic fans generally seem to feel that they haven't been all that great in a long time. While gamers that played the classic Genesis Sonic games enjoyed them immensely, and many enjoyed Sonic Adventure 2, you'd be hard-pressed to find someone that has a lot of praise to give anything that followed. People aren't sold on his upcoming titles for this reason, and while some aspects of the Wii game and the 360/PS3 games looked promising, other aspects like turning into a werewolf or wielding a sword have people shaking their heads. We'll see, I guess.

Punch-Out!!
While I wasn't into it, many long-time gamers may recall, often fondly, a boxing game by the same name on the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) a couple decades back. Though a new game and not just a Virtual Console re-release of the classic NES game, Little Mac seems to again be the main character and several of the original rivals return, along with new ones.

Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Again, I'm not sure what this is, but it looks interesting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/phillipnelson
Sam Dalton

Male
Number of posts : 110
Warning Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Several Wii Games   Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:27 pm

At least most of these look interesting. I don't mean graphically, but I mean the games look like interesting games. I agree with you on them looking out-dated, at least on most of them. Still, looks aren't everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/samdalton1980

Several Wii Games
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1